Ads for your own blog posts promote your content as well as give the potential for earning profits. You will determine from your budget the “cost per click” amount that will be charged to you when other citizens click on your ad. Once the citizen clicks on your ad and spends an unspecified amount of time viewing the blog post, the empowr system deems the ad and the blog post as high quality and awards the citizen earnings.
Articles in this section
- What are ads?
- How do I create an ad?
- How do I change my ad language?
- How do I earn by placing ads for my own blog posts?
- Can I profit by creating ads for other people’s stuff?
- How do I earn by placing ads for marketplace listings?
- What if I can’t afford to pay for ads?
- What types of ads can I create?
- How do I delete an ad?
- How do I pause an ad?