From the home page, click “buy or sell” on the left. Click the “I’ve Bought” link if you are disputing a purchase, or the “I’ve Sold” link if you are disputing a sale. Locate the item and select the “Actions” drop down box. Select “Dispute this Transaction”. A dispute box will pop up. Enter the details of your dispute in 1000 words or less and press the “Submit” button.
Articles in this section
- What are Instant Discount Earnings?
- How does bidding and buying products save me time?
- How do I dispute a Marketplace purchase or sale?
- How can I earn in the empowr marketplace?
- How do I earn by selling?
- What is sponsoring?
- What are Unpaid Items and Pay Now $0?
- How much do sponsors and sellers earn?
- Can I list blogs or digital content in the empowr marketplace?
- Can I earn commission on other people’s sales?