Your daily budget is the amount you have allocated to a specific ad for a 24 hour period. For instance, if you set your Daily Budget to $1.00 and you set your Cost per Click to $.10, you are setting your Daily Budget to pay for up to 10 clicks on your ad for that day.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay my Ad Platform Fees?
- What is the Circle of Trust?
- What are Ad Campaigns?
- What is a Managed Ad Campaign?
- What does “Pay Now $0” mean?
- What is Sponsoring?
- What is a Power User?
- Benefits of paying Ad Platform Fees on-time?
- What is a “Daily Budget”?
- What is Categorizing and Rating?