Cost per Click (CPC) is how much you will be charged every time someone clicks on your ad. For instance, if you set your CPC to $.10, you will be charged ten cents each time another citizen clicks your ad.
Articles in this section
- What are ads?
- How do I create an ad?
- How do I change my ad language?
- How do I earn by placing ads for my own blog posts?
- Can I profit by creating ads for other people’s stuff?
- How do I earn by placing ads for marketplace listings?
- What if I can’t afford to pay for ads?
- What types of ads can I create?
- How do I delete an ad?
- How do I pause an ad?