All ads cost money, and you may purchase them with advertising credits, 60+ days matured earnings, or through from an outside payment source. When creating your ad, you set your daily budget as well as your cost per click amounts so you can control your costs.
Articles in this section
- What are ads?
- How do I create an ad?
- How do I change my ad language?
- How do I earn by placing ads for my own blog posts?
- Can I profit by creating ads for other people’s stuff?
- How do I earn by placing ads for marketplace listings?
- What if I can’t afford to pay for ads?
- What types of ads can I create?
- How do I delete an ad?
- How do I pause an ad?