When you purchase (or win an auction for) a product, service, or premium blog package, you have the opportunity to keep it for yourself or sponsor the listing by putting it up for sale at a profit. This can be done without ever even receiving the product or service and without paying for it! You have 72 hours to decide whether to pay for the item and keep it or sponsor/re-sell it. If you re-sell it, you then pay the original seller out of your profits when the item is sold to someone else.
Articles in this section
- What are Instant Discount Earnings?
- How does bidding and buying products save me time?
- How do I dispute a Marketplace purchase or sale?
- How can I earn in the empowr marketplace?
- How do I earn by selling?
- What is sponsoring?
- What are Unpaid Items and Pay Now $0?
- How much do sponsors and sellers earn?
- Can I list blogs or digital content in the empowr marketplace?
- Can I earn commission on other people’s sales?