To insert a photo into your blog post you can copy and paste pictures directly into your post or click the “Insert/Edit Image button” to have more control of the photo settings. For the “Insert/Edit Image button” you may either enter a URL to link to the photo or upload a photo. You can specify the dimension size and/or enter the description. Click the “Insert” button.
Articles in this section
- What is posting?
- How do I earn from posting?
- How do I post photos?
- How do I post videos?
- How do I post a blog?
- How do I post a status update?
- What are the rules regarding posting?
- How do I earn from posting a status update?
- How do I edit or delete any post or blog?
- How do I move a post from one blog to another?