We must all work together to achieve the empowr mission. We must be aware of our actions and how they affect all citizens.
A general guideline of what is not recommended or deemed acceptable is below. Many of these issues can lead to the removal of your empowr account:
- Spamming by sending messages or commenting on posts
- Posting offensive content (including nudity, bullying, and offensive or abusive language)
- Stealing content
- Forgetting to cite references for outside content
- Having multiple empowr accounts
- Signing up under the age of 18
- Tagging photos of people not actually in the photo
- Forgetting to protect your account
- Taking your fans and friends for granted
- Selling fake or illegal items in the marketplace
For a detailed list of what is not allowed on empowr, review section IX. User Conduct, Content, and Information located in our terms of service here.
You can also locate the terms of service at the bottom of every empowr page as shown below.