When you purchase a listing in the empowr marketplace, you have the opportunity to either keep the item for yourself or Sponsor (resell) it to someone else.
Through Sponsoring, you are able to sell other people’s products without actually owning the product yourself. This enables all empowr citizens the ability to earn from selling without spending any money upfront.
When selling a product, service or Premium Blog package, you’ll notice you can allow it to be Sponsored.
So how does Sponsoring work and benefit the seller?
Anytime that someone purchases a new product, service, or Premium Blog package, they will have the opportunity to:
- Keep the item for themselves
- Sponsor (resell) the listing and turn right back around and put the product up for sale.
Allowing a listing to be Sponsored increases the earning potential for that listing.
- The seller gets the full earnings from their initial sale
- And the seller additionally gets 5% of subsequent sales by Sponsors
- That means you can actually earn over 100% of the final price of your product by having others Sponsor it!
The seller has the option to allow Sponsoring for the products and services sold, and can give the Sponsor up to 60 days to resell the product if it is Sponsored.
What’s the benefit to the Sponsor?
- The Sponsor earns a full ninety percent (90%) of the resale price!
- Sponsoring boosts the empowr economy by allowing citizens without their own products or services to earn.